- Mark’s main band ‘Touchstone’ have been booked to play at the Hawth Theatre in Crawley as part of the 21st Birthday celebration for the popular theatre on Tuesday 13th May along with other local artists as re-run of the successful ‘Shenanigans nights’ a few years ago. See www.hawth.co.uk and also on stage mid afternoon at the Hawth’s Crawley Folk Festival 2008 on Sunday 29th June. Other dates in the Sussex area are being negotiated now, see the Touchstone part of this site for details during the spring.
- Mark has been booked again to work with legendary bass player Herbie Flowers during August at the Brighton Dome Rockshop which is w/c 4th August. You have to be aged 14 – 19 to take part in this fantastic event which finishes on Friday 8th August with a concert of the material produced during the week. The 2007 event was a sell out. Details from www.brightondome.org
- Mark has also been confirmed for a 4th consecutive year as guitar tutor at the Dartington International Summer School week 5 Rockshop with Herbie Flowers and the team. This is w/c 18th August and details can be found at email@example.com
- A new band playing classic jazz, pop, rock & rock’n’roll has been formed from the success of their initial performance at the Haywards Heath ‘Making waves on Broadway’ and will play at the event on 24th August – plus at one of the dates during ‘It’s magic concert weekend’ between 4th – 6th July. The name for this band is still in debate, but is likely to be ‘The Skooba Divas’
- In 2007 Mark was enrolled as a member of the Registry of Guitar Tutors.
- At the date of writing Mark still has a 100% success with his Rockschool grade exam pupils and now has over 60 passes (including many merits and distinctions) on Bass and electric guitar grades from 1 to 5